Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I think I may hate people...

  • Okay, because of the latest hurricane madness taking place in Louisiana, a lot of people from New Orleans have been flooding my city. And I am soooo ready for them all to leave. They are rude, loud, and obnoxious. And I hate the way they speak. UGH. It's like they don't know how to move their jaw and tongue or something. I felt bad for them the last time they were here, but this time they are just over the top. I don't wanna look out the window and see Mardi Gras in my front yard. GO AWAY.

  • So it's no secret that I'm slightly racist. But I think I've officially crossed over into complete racist. At my job, there are so many people who come in and either speak terrible English, or they don't speak it at all. It's gotten to the point where I roll my eyes and get really annoyed as soon as I see someone who may even look like they are of another nationality. It's bad.

  • In addition with New Orleaners, my city also seems to have a blooming lesbian population. I normally wouldn't care about it, but I swear these "women" are like straight up dudes. I'm afraid of them. I saw this person today and I looked at them for like 5 minutes trying to figure out if they were a really attractive dude, or a manly ass woman. It turned out to be the latter. I was hurt.

  • Speaking of, I also can't stand to see dudes who look like women. A couple of days ago me and a coworker went out and we saw this person and we both were trying to figure out if it was a really ugly woman or a really ugly gay man who looked and dressed like a woman. It turned out to be the latter. It's worst when the guy is actually attractive though. About a month ago this guy came in to where I work inquiring about a job. From a distance he was BEAUTIFUL (for a dude). But then when I got a closer look at him, the hair that I thought was in some kind of thuggish ponytail turned out to be microbraids. I was so let down. He was really pretty though.

  • I also hate white people with children. It's like they totally need to attend Funquisha's School for Parenting or something. I was out shopping for new movies recently, and there were these white parents with some BAD ASS kids. The boy's name was Jacob and the girl's name was Mary Katherine. I know this because I heard their names called about 50 times. They ran around the store knocking down movies off the shelves and running in the path of every person who attempted to make a step. I almost purposely knocked Mary Kat's ass over, but I was right by the security camera. But the highlight of this shopping experience came when Jacob--who had to be like at least 2 years old--walked to the front of the store and squats, and his mother follows and says "You better not be pooping in your diaper Jacob. Are you pooping?" And of course he says no. 3 minutes later the foulest smell entered my nose, and I dropped everything I had and left the store. That wouldn't have been the case with a black child...that's all I'm saying. Little JaCoby and Marikenia know better.
I guess it's no wonder I'm single and don't have too many people I consider real friends.... Oh well. Somebody out there will love me!

1 comment:

Dr. Kiti said...

Yes, yes, and yes! I just had this same damn convo w/ my cousin last night. How the hell you gon' work customer service, but customers are cussing you out cuz they can't understand your accent?? I'm mad as hell.

And white folks w/ kids...my homie from school is like that. Too per-occupied and absorbed in school to take a few minutes to just randomly whoop her son's ass for all the shit he just did during the other 23 hours out the day..goofy ass broad.