Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Does anyone else smell fish?

Has Ciara lost her damn mind? Check her out on the latest cover of VIBE Magazine.


WOW. I'm totally shocked.

First she came out declaring that her "goodies" were gonna stay in the jar (which I never believed in the first place), and now she's giving them out on a hot plate with tall a glass of blue Kool-Aid.

And in addition to that, the picture isn't even sexy. I think the reason they put her in heels is so she didn't TOTALLY look like a tranny in the shot. Her body is so pre-teen boyish. She has no breasts...and her arms are more defined than mine! But it's okay...cause shit, got more ass than her.

It's really sad that she is pulling the [blatant] sex me up card. It was kinda cute back when she seemed kinda slutty on the low, but this is too much. Not that I had much for her to begin with...but this takes away any kind of respect I did have for her. I am so disappointed.

There had been some recent stories from her camp that leaked saying she wanted to "be a supermodel" and that she is totally obsessed with how she looks and ranks next to stars like Beyonce. I had no problem believing those stories, but this really confirms it for me. Beyonce got em shook!!! They don't even know what to do with themselves.

This is the type of shit that makes me not want to support a person. I admit I like a lot of Ciara's songs, but this is the type of shit just makes me wanna slap-a-ho and drop her shit in the recycle bin (cause yall know I don't buy shit).

Funny enough... I just listened to her new single, "Go Girl" with T-Pain (which is actually kinda hot), and one of the lines in the songs says something about being a playboy bunny...go figure.

Sit down Ciara.

P.S.

I think I see your testicles hanging out.

No comments: