Monday, September 22, 2008

brief hag update..

So...just a quick update on my hag "situation."

First of all... I'm like almost embarrassed to say she is my HAG. Most gay guys who have "hags" are like raging queens...at least in my mind. So for me to say that this girl has hagged her way into my life is slightly uncomfortable/embarrassing.

Her psycho roommate finally believes I'm gay so he doesn't want to beat me up anymore. But NOW he thinks that she is trying to "turn me straight" with her vagina power. Go figure.

Lately she's been going on and on telling me about how once we go our separate ways to follow whatever path our educations/careers take us that I MUST help her out with her wedding and come look after her children and all this craziness. She's nuts.

I luhh my hag tho!

No comments: