Sunday, October 5, 2008

Prison: Where EVERY Night is Ladies Night.

Somebody IMed this to me yesterday and I was on the verge of tears from laughing so hard.

I think only about 7 people who know of Da Brat knows she is in prison for beating a bitch upside the head with a bottle in a club last year.

So apparently some random person posted on a message board about Brat and how she's doing in prison. Here is what they said:
I just want to let you know that Da Brat is loving prison so far. My [family member] is with her in [Metro State Prison] and the girls in there love her. She has about 3 or 4 girlfriends already and she hasn’t even been in there for a month. There are girls braiding her hair and giving her manicures and pedicures like shes in some kind of spa. The sad thing is that she’s probably getting more attention in prison than her lame [EXPLETIVE] would be getting outside. Oh and btw, my cousin says that Da Brat [allegedly] doesn’t like to [have oral sex performed on her] she just does it to other girls. Maybe that’s why she’s so popular.

I'm STILL rolling. LMFAO. If this is true, then it makes a lot of things clearer. So Brat is the top and Mariah is the bottom--well I guess that was always pretty clear. And I love that she is in touch with her feminine side--getting manis and pedis and shit. She probably feels right at home. I bet when she gets out [in 2011] she will murder Nick Cannon so she can secure her life sentence in butch bitch heaven.

No comments: