Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Introduction...

So.... for a while I've been talking about doing one of these things. And to my surprise a lot of people actually ask my why I never started one. And finally I was told by the most beautiful specimen I've ever encountered to do one... So, here it is folks. Now yall better read my shit! I'll try to update it as much as possible... But I must warn you, I got the lazy black man gene from my mother's sperm donor, and I don't know if I'll always be able to take on this new responsibility that I've created in a timely and appropriate manner...

Some people say I'm an opinionated asshole. I prefer critical life analyst. But whatever the case, whoever reads this can look forward to me talking shit about everything from entertainment to stuff that happens in everyday life...at least my life.

That is all.

Ugh.... And these template layouts are busted. I'll work on getting my on sexy blog look.

1 comment:

Michael said...

I love your blog already. :)