Saturday, August 23, 2008

A Hot Mess In Heels....

Ladies and gentlemen...I present to you "Sugar Daddy," the debut single from Pretty Ricky's new girl group, Butta Crèame. The group members are Butta Fly aka Hollywood, Butta Baby aka Bunz, Cocoa Butta aka Mocha, and Hot Butta aka Red.





I'm slightly embarrassed to say I kinda like the song. But I think I need to go get checked for chlamydia after watching the video. They look like the equally unsanitary female counterparts to Pretty Ricky. I did a little research on these girls and found out that they were actually discovered on BET's 106 and Park weekly Wild Out Wednesday competition. I was also shocked to see that they are some decent sounding girls. But I dunno. Something about their look is so...threatening. If I saw them on the street I wouldn't know whether they would be getting ready to rob me or solicit me for sex. Either way I would be afraid. Check out the girl singing a bit of "Who's Loving You" En Vogue-style. Not bad!


No comments: